Amber's awesome blog

Just another awesome blog to look at

Arbury park outdoor school

June5

At Arbury Park out door school we had to go on the bus for 3 1/2 hours we stopped at Murray Bridge for recess then we got back on the bus and we had lunch at Bridgewater where we met our main guide over the next two days (Richard) who took us for a 1.5 km walk to Arbury park outdoor school. We didn’t do much on the first day except playing a game called  the web of life and we also practised the fire drill. At night time we did a modeling game were there were about five people in a group and a news paperand a role of stickytape and we had about 30 hour to make a mans outfit and a ladies outfit.

The next day was more of an gaming day because we had set activities to do first my group did mission survival in mission  survival we had a number of things we had to do first it was going through fake quick sand then it was going through a fake spider web and last but not least we had to build a bridge across a river with only a little bit of water in it. Then my group had animal survival and in animal survival we looked at all the different types of animals that lived in the park and the types of animals that lived in Australia.

Then on day 3 we got to choose weather we wanted to climb Mt Gorge or do two of the following things orienteering, Earth art or bird box making I choose earth art and orienteering. Then we did the activities that were left over from the other day I did fresh water life and bird ecology they were both very fun. My over all opinion of Aubrey park outdoor school would be an excellent.

2 Comments to

“Arbury park outdoor school”

1. June 20th, 2011 at 5:59 PM       ellag Says:

Hi Amber I like your theme your blogs looks great you have done lots on it.

P.S this is for homework

2. July 9th, 2011 at 8:10 AM       Amber Says:

Yes Ella it was for homework

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar