Amber's awesome blog

Just another awesome blog to look at

Welcome to my new blog

June1

Welcome to my new blog and this is were you will be able to see all of the stuff that I do at school and the things that I like to do like what sport I play and also what I like doing out of school. If there is anything that I can help you with please don’t hesitate just me ask via comment.

Cheers Amber                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        The publisher of this blog

7 Comments to

“Welcome to my new blog”

1. June 8th, 2011 at 4:03 PM       lachie Says:

Hi Amber will you add me in the student blogs it is
    http://lachieedublogs2011.edublogs.org/

P.S. there is edublogs after lachie

2. June 10th, 2011 at 12:09 PM       Amber Says:

Hi Lachie I put your blog on the student blogs i saw the edublogs after your name
    Thanks Lachie
    P.S. edublogs after Lachie

3. June 14th, 2011 at 5:20 PM       meggsiesarah Says:

Hi Amber,
    Cool Blog!
    Will you please visit my blog and leave a comment and add me to your blog roll http://meggsiesarah.edublogs.org
    Cheers Sarah

4. July 9th, 2011 at 8:27 AM       Amber Says:

Can you see your name on the student blogs now Sarah.

5. September 21st, 2011 at 1:48 AM       2016cor Says:

Hey amber cool blog. I like your theme, and your avatar. Your post with different colors on your text caught my eye! It’s super pretty and cool! Are you British, because I noticed you said cheers for thanks? Anyways im jealous of your blog its cute and its super fun to look at!

6. October 21st, 2011 at 4:35 AM       2016cor Says:

Hey Amber, I still like your blog. But to be honest why hasnt anything changed? Its still pretty, but I havent seen any new posts from you in a while. Anyways..I think you blog is doing well, but I would like to see more posts. Thank you, and keep posting!:)

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar